(1) PREDICT: a new UK prognostic model that predicts survival following surgery for invasive breast cancer. by Wishart GC, Azzato EM, Greenberg DC, Rashbass J, Kearins O, Lawrence G, Caldas C, Pharoah PDP.
Breast Cancer Res. 2010; 12(1): R1. Published online 2010 January 6. doi: 10.1186/bcr2464. PMCID: PMC2880419 [Full paper online]
(2) A population-based validation of the prognostic model PREDICT for early breast cancer. by Wishart GC, Bajdik CD, Azzato EM, Dicks E, Greenberg DC, Rashbass J, Caldas C, Pharoah PDP. Eur. J. Surg. Oncol. 2011; 37(5): 411-7.
(3) PREDICT Plus: development and validation of a prognostic model for early breast cancer that includes HER2. by Wishart GC, Bajdik CD, Dicks E, Provenzano E, Schmidt MK, Sherman M, Greenberg DC, Green AR, Gelmon KA, Kosma VM, Olson JE, Beckmann MW, Winqvist R, Cross SS, Severi G, Huntsman D, Pylkas K, Ellis I, Nielsen TO, Giles G, Blomqvist C, Fasching PA, Couch FJ, Rakha E, Foulkes WD, Blows FM, Begin LR, Van't Veer LJ, Southey M, Nevanlinna H, Mannermaa A, Cox A, Cheang M, Baglietto L, Caldas C, Garcia-Closas M, Pharoah PD. Br. J. Cancer 2012;107(5):800-7.
(4) Inclusion of KI67 significantly improves performance of the PREDICT prognostication and prediction model for early breast cancer. by Wishart GC, Rakha E, Green A, et al. BMC Cancer.; 2014;14:908.
(5) Effect of PREDICT on chemotherapy/trastuzumab recommendations in HER2-positive patients with early-stage breast cancer. by SK Down, O Lucas, JR Benson, GC Wishart. Oncol. Lett.; 2014;8(6):2757-2761.
(6) An evaluation of the prognostic model PREDICT using the POSH cohort of women aged 40 years at breast cancer diagnosis. by Maishman T, Copson E, Stanton L, et al. Br. J. Cancer.; 2015; Mar 17;112(6):983-91.
(7*) Validity of the online PREDICT tool in older patients with breast cancer: a population-based study. by de Glas NA, Bastiaannet E, Engels CC, de Craen AJ, Putter H, van de Velde CJ, Hurria A, Liefers GJ, Portielje JE. Br. J. Cancer. ; 2016; 114(4):395-400.
(8*) The predictive accuracy of PREDICT: a personalized decision-making tool for Southeast Asian women with breast cancer. by Wong HS, Subramaniam S, Alias Z, Taib NA, Ho GF, Ng CH, Yip CH, Verkooijen HM, Hartman M, Bhoo-Pathy N. Medicine (Baltimore) ; 2015; 94(8):e593.
(9*) Personalized Prognostic Prediction Models for Breast Cancer Recurrence and Survival Incorporating Multidimensional Data. by Wu X, Ye Y, Barcenas CH, et al. J Natl Cancer Inst.; 2017;109(7).
(10) Accuracy of the online prognostication tools PREDICT and Adjuvant! for early-stage breast cancer patients younger than 50 years. by Engelhardt EG, van den Broek AJ, Linn SC, et al.Eur J Cancer ; 2017;78:37-44.
(11) An updated PREDICT breast cancer prognostication and treatment benefit prediction model with independent validation. by Candido Dos Reis FJ, Wishart GC, Dicks EM, et al.Breast Cancer Res. ; 2017;19(1):58.
* This work was carried out independently of the PREDICT development team.